19 November 2010

i will show you who am i!
u really make me so angry and disappointed on you
if love missing the trust on each other,
it doesn't mean!

i will let you regret what you talk to me
u can shout on me,u can talk rude on me
but! sorry! i don't like ppl falsely accuse me!
i will admit what i do!
i don't like to and no need to lie on people!
that's me!

people who like to talk bad and gossip,
i will let you know and pay on what you said!

"this is the truth! thanks for your unbelieved on me!
hope you can think how its hurt and will i do that to you before you angry and hate on me..
will i talk something to hurt you and make you angry?
will i hurt the one who i love?
what will i get if i do that?
ingat balik mcm mana kita kenal,
ingat balik kenape kita akan jadi close,
ingat balik masa u serabut,
ingat balik masa sebelum u balik dari cuti...
i x pernah tukar,i'm still who i am...
is you change on how you think and look on me after affected by others ppl..."

i love you more than others,but maybe i should stop it now...

No comments:

Post a Comment