05 December 2010

December 2010'

December 2010'
End of the year...
think back what is happening during this year
is nothing better than last year
hurt,sad......
everything because the guys...

2009' because of him,
i nearly say goodbye to the world
even now,he did bring a lot of effect to my life
i can't stand for the sadness and hurt anymore
i really will become crazy in one day...

2010' i thought is the year for my new life..
but i'm wrong...
maybe i am too active and close to everyone
doesn't care who they are,where they from
but at last i'm the one who get sad,depressed and hurt
who cares my feeling?
I'm not belongs to everyone
I doesn't mean anything to everyone
from start until end
maybe i should know it from start
EVERY GUYS ARE THE SAME!
NO MORE TRUST!

2011’
what will happened to me again?
but i hope i can stand alone to my life
I NO NEED LOVE, NO NEED RELATIONSHIP
I NEED MY PARENTS, I NEED MY FAMILY & MY CARRIER

Connie,
you have to do it better on next year!
do what you promised to yourself...


GUYS IS JUST A SHIT
LOVE IS JUST A HURT
so,
BE SINGLE & BE STRONG!

No comments:

Post a Comment