24 March 2012

"I will leave when the pain of staying is greater than leaving"
Thanks for giving me the last moment
and I feel i really love you much
until I cry when meet you again,
even is painful to leave again,
even I really hope I can stay on your side forever,
but I know it is not possible
I'm not confident, not only on you, specially myself
I know you can, to find better than me
and HER, even from your mouth said nothing at all
but i know, she mean something to you
just like Ina, even you said how hate you are on her,
no more love, but you still can stay 5 years with her
and this is what your heart mean.

Thanks sayang, I use to call u this
I will remember our last hug and kiss
It means alot to me..
take care and I miss you much..
I will keep the love in my heart until one day
If you are fully belongs to me..

No comments:

Post a Comment