11 August 2010

End Of My Training

23rd of July,

i finished my 6 months internship
i don't know why i feel so sad and so hard to leave here
mayb there is some people that i love,that i care,that i miss
how is passed the 6 months?
mayb i can say is alot of sadness,alot of happiness,alot of memories
thanks to those appear in life
the first malay guy i love so much,Fauzi
my lovely brother,Ganesh
my lovely housemate,Gan & Nancy
my lovely buddies,Aie Katak Paan Wan
my lovely scandal,Halim Afzal Pak Tam Halis Haffiz
my lovely close frienz,Shima
and............alot alot.....

i like this place so much,becos u all...
i hate this place so much,also becos of u all...
i understand the truth of living here,
when i giving the truth heart on treating people,
that is not neccessary people must give me the truth heart...

how hurt i been here?
how sad i been here?
and i telling myself i gonna leave the place as fast as possible
but why when i leaving here,
i was crying for whole day and i can feel the heart ache-ing...
what it means to me?
i don't know....

i hate,i hate to alive anymore..
if can,i choose to end my life...........

No comments:

Post a Comment